Wedding Bus Hire
- Transport all of your guests in style and comfort
- Colour Themed Bus Decoration available as an Upgrade
- Full sound system on board to Entertain your Guests
- Upgrades available including On Board Drinks- (conditions apply)
- Great Reviews from Wedding guests who just love this bus!
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
If you are looking for a more stylish way to transport your family and friends from wedding to reception or even to the wedding, then maybe we have a neat solution for you. With 6 stylish buses based around the UK we can cover quite a large area. Depending on the bus, we can seat between 50 to 70 per person in social comfort. No racks of seats but banquette style seating around the bus that makes for a lot of chatting. You can even more around when we are stationary.
Drinks can be cooled and served before or during the journey and if it is a hot or cold day we have climate control aboard.
Wedding Bus Hire starts from just £300
Available Extras and Upgrades
- Entertainment - All of our buses have full sound systems to really get your party started.
- On Board Drinks - Bring your own Champagne and drinks aboard and have our cabin crew serve them in style. Additional Cabin Crew prices start from just £99 .
- Decorations - We will decorate the interior of the party bus to match your colour scheme. Prices are very reasonable and start from £99.
- Photo stops and sight seeing tours - Why not stop at one of your cities main attractions for that perfect photo opportunity or have a full tour of all of the top sight seeing spots to entertain the guests.
Wedding Transport Problems We have solved in the past
Central London Reception to Outer London Church
As the crow flies, Highgate to central London looks a doddle. On busy Saturday afternoon in central London, with few taxis and even less parking available, the only solution was a bus. They could have chosen on old London route master (like everybody else) but decided to eschew the cliche. On our silver bus, we could fit the whole and family and close friends, they stayed cool despite the heat outside and they played tunes while we worked our way across London. In fact, so enamored were the guests that they asked us to park outside so they could continue to party in the bus. Job done.
Wedding in the Country
Country wedding - city friends - no local stations - not enough drivers. Solution: Club Class Bus! We pick up sundry guests at Marble Arch and then transport them in style and watching movies down to Kent. Everybody enjoys the church service and we carry the party en masse to the reception. At the end of the day, and all a little tipsy, they are brought back to London. A lovely day out and the expense borne by the guests who saved money on hotel rooms and the like.